The family that bought our home closed on it at noon today so we are officially without a house. I am fine with this since this means that we can now begin the process to build or order our new house! I am a little sad about leaving our old house but the new family is great and I am so happy that they are able to move into it. I just makes it so much easier to know someone that appreciates it is getting it.
We have been talking to the Solitaire (manufactured home dealer) and we have figured out that they are making our home again in May or June. This is great news and that means that we shouldnt have to wait too much longer to get our house! They even said they would try to push us up the first of the line so we could get it sooner because I want it before the heat of summer due to hubby's heart condition. I dont want to be moving during the heat of the summer because he wont be able to tolerate it very well.
Hubby did mention to me today that if I was willing to go for a very small home like 2 bed 2 bath and about 1000 sq foot then we could check into building one. I would love to build one but really dont want to be in such a small house. I want to be able to have all the family over for get togethers and dont think it would be great for that. I will do some research on floor plans and see if I can come up with a workable floor plan for us but I dont hold high hopes for finding something that will work for us because we have a huge kingsize canopy bed and I just dont see it fitting in a small house well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment