We got our foundation poured on last Thursday (April 12th). We were on a tight timeline doing the dirtwork, anchors and rebar that we thought it might be impossible about 2pm that day but we worked even harder and persevered and by 4:30 we were able to have the concrete poured. It was a struggle but we made it. DaWayne, Randy, Jeff and I along with Megan worked so hard so that we could beat the rain we had coming in later that night. Jeff also used the trackhoe to dig the septic tank too. Now if they call us to tell us the house is on its way we are ready to have it set. We have a lot to do after it gets here but we have no problem with that.
I have one more day to work at the police department and then I am off for about a week before the new job starts. Today I will go down after work to do my pre-employment drug testing and paperwork at the hospital. I am pretty excited but a bit nervous about starting a new job. I am sure it will be okay though........

1 comment:
Cool Beans on the foundation, Shelle, and congrats on the new job. I hope you'll enjoy it there!
Post a Comment