Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I got a new job!

I interviewed for a couple of positions at the hospital last week and they called me yesterday to tell me I got the job in the business office!. I am so excited about it but sad at the same time. I love my job at the Police department but this job will allow me to be home with hubby during the evening hours. Right now i dont see him from Monday evening when we go to bed until Saturday morning when we wake up. Its pretty hard on him with him having so many health problems. He really misses me being around and I miss being there for him. I will also cut about 40 miles off my commute with this new job and with these gas prices that is significant.

I will be a data entry clerk at the hospital and I will also be doing registration of patients when the regular clerk is gone for lunch, vacation or sick. I have given my two weeks notice and will work for a week and take a week of vacation after that.

This new job will be an adventure for sure but i hope that I will be able to stay at this job until I retire in about 20 years if I can make it that long. I am looking forward to getting the new house too in about two-three weeks!

No comments: