Monday, February 12, 2007

Well a lot has happened since I last posted. Hubby was in the heart hospital again the last two weeks of January. He had severe pain that wouldnt ease with his nitro tablets. I rushed him to the local hospital where they medi-flighted him to the heart hospital in OKC. He was there 11 days and they ran several tests on him and didnt find anything that should cause his pain. He continues to have pain every day.........somedays its mild and somedays it is pretty horrible for him. He is supposed to start a treatment called EECP to see if that will help him but so far they havent called back to tell us when the start date will be. We have called them a few times last week and they still dont have a letter from Dr Ghani that they need before they can start treatments. He has to take the treatments for an hour a day, five days a week for 7 weeks.

Hubby is due to go back to work on Thursday but I am not looking forward to that since he still suffers so much. His commute is 48 miles one way instead of the 5 blocks he used to go which happened to be across the alley from where I work. It cant be helped though. He had to get a transfer with his company due to not being able to do the work anymore. Now he will be in a climate controlled area at a desk. It will be better for him in the long run I think.

We spent most of this weekend working on getting the house ready to show to a young couple from our church. We painted and shampooed carpets and moved some stuff to storage. The kids came and helped us some. So that made it easier on me. Hubby just cant exert himself to help me as much as he wants. Its pretty hard on him having to rely on me more. I really feel sorry for him but I have to really push ahead and get as much done as I can so we can sell this home and move out to the country where we want to be. It will all be so worth it when we get to move into our new home!!

My mother is having surgery on Valentines day. She is having her bladder suspended. I am sure it will be ok. I am worried though because she has epilepsy, COPD and high blood pressure among other things.

No comments: