I will be showing our house to some prospective buyers on Thursday afternoon. I am so excited about it. This will be the first time I have gotten to show it since we have decided to put it on the market. If the people dont buy it then we are going to list it with a real estate agent next week. I sure hope they buy it!
I have been cleaning and decluttering the house all weekend. Actually I started decluttering several weeks ago a little at a time. Its a good thing too or I dont think we could have had it ready to show right now. We have been taking some stuff to storage and our kids came by and took a couple of big loads over the weekend to storage. We also painted, scrubbed the whole house and shampooed carpets too. It looks like someone else's house right now besides mine. I staged DD's old room as a nursery using the crib we have at our house for our almost 2 yr old grandson when he visits. The prospective buyers have an 11 yr DD, twin 5 yr old DD's and a 8 mo old DS so I thought it might catch their eye a bit more if we added the nursery. Kinda give them an idea of how the space might work for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is so exciting! Hope all goes well :)
Post a Comment