Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The well is completed!!


The water well got finished on Saturday. It is 160 feet deep and it pumps about 50 gal per minute according to the driller! We should have no water supply problems that is for sure.



We decided on Saturday to go with this floor plan on the house:http://www.solitairehomes.com/pdfs/LEGEND%203%20SALES.pdf
It is different that the other floor plans I posted about. We decided that this one gives us more for the money. I cant wait to order it. We just have to wait for the money from our current house.

Hubby and my brother fixed the RV electrical hook up yesterday so we are set to move out there in our travel trailer as soon as we get the well house built. I am not sure when we can get that done but hopefully it will be soon. We think that the sale of the house will go to closing in the next 3 weeks or so. Not soon enough for this country girl to be!!

We are waiting to hear from the appraiser that is supposed to be out this week to do the appraisal for the buyers. I hope that he does get to come out so that we can get that out of the way. As soon as that is done then I plan on packing up most of our stuff and getting it to storage. I just dont want a lot of stuff sitting around is boxes when the appraiser comes out to the house.

My dad found out that he is a diabetic today. He has been borderline for several years but he has to take oral meds now. Hopefully that will take care of it and he wont have to resort to insulin injections. At least we will be closer to them when we move if he needs me to give them to him for awhile. He will have to learn to do it though because I think it is important that he can take care of it on his own in case I wasnt around.

No comments: