My Niece Megan had her baby girl Jayden Kay Taylor and she is healthy and weighed 7lb 6 oz. We will be going to see them tomorrow. It is a 4 hour drive one way and will be the biggest trip hubby and I have been on since he has been ill. I really dont like going too far from home since his heart attack but we really want to see her and the new baby and we are taking my parents who are the great-grandparents and they cant really drive that far on their own anymore. It is just one of those things I guess I have to get over. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day for hubby and everything will be good.
Today was one of the hardest days since he went to work at his new office. He said his pain was so bad that his co-workers wanted to take him to the hospital. I hate that they have to deal with that because I know too well how hard it is to stand by and see him go through that kind of pain. He says they are all great people and he really likes them a lot. I am very glad that he seems to be fitting in so well with them. He starts his EECP treatments on Monday March 19 and it will last for 7 weeks at least. This means he will miss a half day of work which he will take some sick time and some vacation time to make up for it. I just hope he doenst have a lot of time out the rest of the year or he will be running out of time to take.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment