We will probably close on the house we are selling on Friday or Monday! Hubby spoke to the banker who is doing the loan for the couple and he said they are pushing hard for it to happen this week. Well I sort of hope it is on Monday so that we can use the weekend to move the rest of our stuff. I am going with Hubby on Thursday for his ultrasound to his neck and then on to his EECP therapy. This will be the first time for me to go with him for his therapy.
I have been planting some herbs, flowers and tomatoes this week. We decided to go with pots for the tomatoes since we could move them if we need to while we get the property ready. We still have to have a backhoe come in and dig our septic tank and put in our concrete piers for the house so we dont want to put anything in the way. I bought some onion sets today to put out. I decided that they would fit well this year between the clumps of monkey grass that I transplanted around the border of the yard near the tree line. Its kind of unusual to do it that way but it will work. My Basil is already sprouting in the pot and the mint I transplanted is thriving in its pot too. I planted flowers on the border of the yard to the west side of the yard and also some around the one cedar tree we saved in the front yard. They shouldnt be in the way at all there. I have a bird feeder that I plan on putting up tomorrow too.
I spoke to a different dealer that sells the home that we want this morning. She is going to see if she can locate a one on a lot somewhere that we can just buy right now instead of waiting until they are built again this summer. I hope she finds one because I would really like to move before the heat of the summer because of hubby's health. He helped my brother and me clean the garage out last weekend and his pain nearly incapaciated him it was so bad. I just cant get him to sit down and let us do the work. He is so stubborn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment