Friday, January 19, 2007

Today is Friday January 19th 2007

Wow I am so glad it is Friday! It has been a long week. Last weekend we had sleet with some snow and the roads were pretty slick most of the week. That kept us from getting out and doing much for awhile. We are supposed to get up to 12 inches of snow over this weekend. So we will probably hibernate at home again. DS and DGS will hopefully be home during the weekend too.

Today is DH's last day at his job here in town. He starts his new job in Kingfisher on Monday. After his heart attacks this summer he just wasnt able to go back to the duties of his old job. So now he is going to be inside a climate controlled office on the phone and computer all day. At least I dont have to worry about him being out in the heat and cold anymore. The main drawback is that he will have to drive 47 miles one way. I am not happy about that but I guess it will be ok. DH is very happy about the new job so that is all that matters I guess. It will just be different with him not working in the same town as I am. I guess things change for a reason and we will get used to it.

No comments: