Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Here is our property before we cleared it. This will be the driveway. Photo taken on January 8th 2007

January 15th 2007

On January 9th and 10th 2007 we began clearing the land where our new home will eventually go. We are buying the property from my brother and SIL who live close by. My parents both live on my brothers property in their fifth wheel and my niece and her DH are buying property across the road from us. Soon we will have one big family community going out there!

My 42 yr old DH had three heart attacks this summer with three stents and he decided he had had enough of our stressful small town life after his illness (he was mayor at the time). He and I made the decision to move to the country when the cardiologist wouldnt release him to return to his current job and he wound up getting a transfer to an office position in another town. I was really surprised he wanted to move to the county because I always wanted to but he had been opposed to it. I guess that things change and it sure has for us. DH is looking forward to spending time with my family and of course I am too.

DH and I have been married 25 yrs and have one DS and DD. Both are grown and married and DS has a son who is almost two yrs old. DGS is just a wonderful precious addition to our family! He has kept us looking forward to the future when things have been tough this past year.



No comments: