I showed the house to the Magness family today and they called back this evening and said they wanted it! They are going to start the financing tomorrow so we will be able to order our home and move out to the new place soon I hope. We are supposed to get the water well drilled next week. When that is completed we will probably move the travel trailer out there and stay in it part time. We may wait until the weather is a little warmer though so that we wont have to worry about frozen pipes so much.
We need to pin down which floor plan we want for the new house. We have one floor plan that is really large and we love it a lot but decided that we should probably go with a smaller one. Mostly because we dont know if hubby will have to eventually wind up on disablity or not. Besides it doesnt make sense to buy such a large house with just the two of us. Since the weather is supposed to be decent this weekend I hope we get to go check on a few new homes that they recently added to the lot. Hopefully we will find the one that is right for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations!!! Now the fun begins. Hope all goes well with the new house and living in the country. Good for you. MB
Congratulations, Shelle! Guess I didn't catch the news here...I'd been wondering about your house :)
Post a Comment