Just got back from Tunica on Thursday....Won a little lost more than I won but had a lot of fun. Still feeling pretty good since my surgery but still have some soreness and a bit of stiffness but I have a ways to go yet.
Got my neck healed up pretty well and now my right knee is messed up I think.Just about my luck. I think I will have it checked out this next week. I hope it heals on its own but I have a sinking feeling it is something that is going to take awhile to heal.
Hubby has been doing fairly well the last week. He had a bad episode of chest pain this afternoon but he was able to get through it without having to go to the ER....this time. He has such a great attitude about his situation and I admire him so much for it. I can only imagine how it is for him. I just know it is miserable seeing someone you love have this kind of pain. We cherish every minute that he feels ok. I am just glad he has times of no pain or at least lesser pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment