My niece Megan is in labor as we speak and should have her baby at any moment! I was unable to attend the birth due to having to work. Last I heard she was dilated 6-7 but they were unsure if she was going to be able to have it on her own due to her petite size. I am waiting on a call from my daughter who is at the hospital with her.
Hubby went to his regular cardiologist this afternoon and he is highly suggesting that he go ahead and start the EECP treatments on Monday to see if they will help him get some relief from his constant angina. He is also saying he doesnt want to talk about the possiblility of a heart transplant just yet and that he wants to do everything he can to keep this heart for him. He said he just doesnt like to have to resort to transplants but that it is possible that sometime later it might become a neccessity for him but that we will cross that bridge when the time comes. I think he is a great cardiologist and we both trust him completely.
Well I talked to the newest salesperson named Tory (we had three others quit for unknown reasons) about building our manufactured home and she told me that the legend 3 is due to be made again in early summer. This is pretty good news because we had been told about 6 more months before it would be built again. I love our travel trailer but I definitely want to be in a real house before the middle of summer if at all possible. Mostly because of the hot tempertures we have here in the summertime.
Oh and my husband, my dad and brother got our well all rigged up and working on Saturday! So we now have our own water and dont have to rely on the hoses we laid out to my brothers house anymore. Next up is our septic tank which should be put in in the next couple of weeks! After that we will put in the concrete foundation for the house. Then we will be basically ready for the house.
Tomorrow I will be putting in some more plants out at the farm (I love to call it that!) that I took from the house in town. I have some Vinca, Daisies, and more Monkey Grass and Day Lilies. Hubby wants to go ahead and sod the yard soon so that we wont have all the bare sandy ground anymore. I am all for that! Less stuff to track into the trailer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Shelle,
It seems you have so much going on at the same time. I wish you well with all of it. Especially all the health issues.
Thankyou so much for your comment on my dishes, I had no idea how old they were, now this gives me some idea. So glad I picked them up.
NANCY JO
Post a Comment